The Hidden Job Market.co (thehiddenjobmarket.co) - is a boutique recruitment and career services company based in North America and we've been engaged to recruit for a Marketing Manager job in New York.
Our client is based is one of the leading SaaS companies based in Manhattan and specializes in CRM and analytics software for SMEs around the globe. The company has grown from 15 to 80 employees in 4 years and revenue has grown approximately 20% YOY. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you’ll be responsible for leading the marketing team and executing campaigns. The compensation for this role will include a high 5-figure base plus bonuses based on specific targets being met. We anticipate recruiting throughout June with an aim to hire in July.
The deliverables of the Marketing Manager job in New York:
Team : You’ll be responsible for leading a team of 3 marketing professionals: Marketing Assistant, Marketing Specialist and an Email Marketing Coordinator. Ideally we’d like to recruit 2-3 new team members over the next 2 years and we’d love your help identifying and on boarding new talent.
Leads : Within the first 6 months, we’re looking for someone to review the website copy and suggest changes to help increase our conversion rate of website traffic (into email signups) by 8-15%.
Revenue : In collaboration with the sales and product department, we’re looking for someone to develop a 12 month marketing plan to help us increase sales by 15-20% over the next 18 months. You’ll work closely with the sales and product department during the first 3 months to come up with a draft plan.
Campaigns : We’re looking to increase our email campaigns from 12 to 52 per year. This will involve reviewing and suggesting changes to the content and style of our email campaigns. We’d also love to increase our open and click rates by 4-8%.
Brand Development: Working closely with the Director of Marketing you’ll also be involved in growing our brand presence in the market and assisting with our overall messaging strategy. Experience with integrated marketing campaigns would be an asset. You’ll be working with a 5-figure budget.
What we’re looking for:
- We’re more concerned about your ability to help meet the above deliverables than how many years’ experience you have or what degree you hold.
- That being said, ideally we’d like to speak with individuals who have a few years professional experience with SaaS or marketing a non-physical product.
- Experience leading a team of around 2-6 professionals and experience being part of the hiring process
- Experience growing leads, revenue, email campaigns working with a 5-figure budget.
If you’re interested in applying for the Marketing Manager job in New York please include the following:
- Your résumé
- Forget the cover letter. Instead, please provide 3 short bullets of what experience you have which aligns closely with what we’re trying to accomplish (Team, Leads, Revenue, Campaigns, Budget Management)
We’d like to thank all applicants for their consideration and will endeavour to respond to everyone who follows the above instructions. For other information regarding career advice on partnering on recruitment strategies, please visit thehiddenjobmarket.co